Santikos Collection Careers
Training at Santikos Collection
Santikos Collection is a group of 5 properties in Greece, owned and run by Santikos family. We are a growing company that embraces innovation, creativity and passion and strive for our employees to have the same values as well. When joining our group you will be given the right tools, training and support you need in order to grow your professional career. We are looking for passionate, humble professional s who love hospitality as much as we do. If that’s you we look forward to meeting you.
Junior Reservations Agent
The amazing 5* Princess Resort member of the Santikos Collection at Skiathos, is looking for a:
Jr. Reservations Agent
The Santikos Collection Hotels offer sophisticated holidays, based on the following three pillars: Experience, comfort and authenticity .
Seeking cultural interest, sports and other unique leisure activities. Immersing in unspoiled, natural location away from major tourist destinations.
Suptuous yet chilled, boho Hotels on Skiathos Island, in Pelion Peninsula & on Alonissos Island.
- Handles guest needs, inquiries and requests
- Taking inquiries over phone and website
- Displaying great levels of customer service
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail.
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Exciting and dynamic working environment
- Accommodation, meals and laundry of uniform service
For more information: https://workathlon.com/job/16883/
You will be responsible for delivering outstanding treatment experiences to all spa guests, ensuring a personalised, efficient and consistent service.
- Constantly strive to increase guest satisfaction through personalisation, quality and creativity
- Conduct your daily duties with integrity, respect and ownership to ensure that you maintain strong relationships with the Spa Manager and fellow team members
Meet individual and team retail targets
- Diploma qualification in Beauty Therapy
- At least 2 years experience in the spa therapy industry as a beauty and massage therapist
- A passion for excellence and commitment to the job
- Superior customer care and communication skills
- Hotel/Resort experience advantageous
- Proven track record in retail sales
- Ability to work in a team
Excellent grooming and presentation
It would be advantageous for you to demonstrate the following capabilities
- Deep Tissue/ Remedial massage experience
Marpunta Resort in Alonissos, a 4 star luxury property is looking to hire a Restaurant Manager for the season of 2019.
A hotel outlet manager is the captain of hospitality industry staff with the goal of providing exemplary customer service. He needs to be a highly motivated professional, committed to superior customer service and have exceptional organizational and management skills. Mostly working with the senior/executive chef, the outlet manager will work under the direction of the general manager.
Follow all applicable personnel policies and procedures when taking necessary action with regards to personnel.
Prepare work schedules and submit by-weekly payroll.
Maintain effective flow of communication within the department.
Handle and relay all guest compliments/complaints to the appropriate leader.
Ensure accurate record keeping including, but not limited to, food and beverage sales by meal period vs. forecast and other data as necessary.